Truebyl is a technology specialist company headquartered in London, UK. We offer lightweight SaaS-
based products and services for the agile monetization of subscription businesses.
We at Truebyl support our global clients with cloud-enabled, multi-tenant, scalable, and support
platforms across multiple industry verticals. We help subscription businesses with growth and
customer retention and respond proactively to their changing needs in a frictionless manner.
Truebyl’s vision is to accelerate revenue delivery in the subscription economy by integrating all key workflows on one SaaS platform. Built on years of experience in real-time rating and consumption billing of digital services, our management team has proven the ability to launch and scale soft SaaS businesses
Truebyl simplifies billing complexity and automates key Subscription Business Management processes so that businesses can seamlessly control product configuration, invoicing, payment, and collection while supporting real-time consumption-based data delivery.
We are looking for a qualified sales lead who has in-depth knowledge and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. He/She will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management. This is an individual contributor role that will be reporting directly to the leadership team within the organization.
- Designing and executing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and extend the company’s global reach to ensure its strong presence.
- Acquiring new businesses – identify, generate, qualify, and close new businesses.
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Managing new client relationships effectively including qualifying prospects, creating sales presentations, joint sales calls, and proposals to end-user prospects, etc.
- Serving as the expert to the partner for complex information about the product, services, software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Identifying and building partnerships that help us generate leads in different geographies.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Presenting sales, revenue, expenses reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelors / Management graduate with 5-10 years of experience in sales of complex business application / IT products.
- Strong understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the different channels.
- Must have a strong background in IT product/services selling and a proven track record of handling large clients and closing large deals.
- Must have a good understanding of the competitive landscape and create a substantial value proposition.
- Experience in outsourcing and offshoring project cycle.
- In-depth understanding of the geography/subcontinent.
- Target Areas: APAC(South East Asia & Far East)
Location: Kolkata or Delhi NCR
CTC - Industry Standards
Age: up to 35 years